Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Same ol'

No news on the sale of the popup. We will probably give him a few more days to make up his mind, and then we will start advertising it for sale. I am hopeful that we can sell it relatively quickly - it is in great shape, and has been gently used.

Went to the dentist today. I was thinking about how that will all work when we are full-timing our way around the country. Although both Harry and I are excited about traveling the country, being debt-free, exploring natural beauties and sharing these adventures with each other, there is still a little apprehension at times at the thought of being far away from the medical professionals we know and are comfortable with. I try to look to the future with hope and trust - of course none of us knows what will come on any given day, and I try to make the choice not to go through life with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment