Location: Earlton, NY (High 89, Low 61)
We made it to 92 degrees yesterday but the rest of the week looks to be high 80s and even 70s. One 90 degree day so far this summer out of an average number of ten. I’m ok with that!
As promised, here is the recipe that I made yesterday…
- 1 cup bottled salsa divided
- 8 oz fat free sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper or chopped green
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper, and onion evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.