Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This and That

Location: Catskill, NY (High 77, Low 60)

We have been here a month in Catskill and the time is speeding on by!

IMG_5920

 

We are getting acclimated to the area.

 

 

IMG_5926

 

Even though we have been here many times visiting my sister, we have always mainly traveled via the main roads.

IMG_5927

 

 

 

Now we are starting to become familiar with all the  back roads and shortcuts as well.

 

IMG_5917

 

We have enjoyed more family time, like kindergarten graduation and soccer games.

soccer1

 

 

 

 

 

Harry is doing really well. He still has some discomfort, especially if he tries to wear a belt. He can’t do any stretching or lifting yet. But he can already walk more and faster than he has in months.

My sister and I are still meeting to do our daily running in preparation for the half marathon in August. We are at 4 miles now, and this Saturday will increase our long run to 5 miles. I’m not a runner yet, but I’m getting there. Smile

Life is good here in the Catskills.

1 comment:

  1. Four miles is nothing to sneezes at, I was thinking of doing it.....But

    ReplyDelete