Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two…

Well, it’s been another one of those crazy busy days. Both Harry and I headed to work this morning first thing, as usual for a Tuesday morning. It was wild at work, being the first day back after a holiday. Where normally I am heading home by 5:20, today it was 6 pm before I clocked out for the day. And of course, as luck would have it, we had appointments for both cats at 6:30 for their yearly checkups. We finally landed at home around 7:45 – and very ready for dinner! Luckily, I planned on leftovers, which just needed to be reheated. Even so, we have just now finished dinner at 8:40 pm. So definitely a long day!

But the good news is – Tuesday is over, and we are now TWO days away from D-Day!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a long day. I've forgotten what those are like. Two days. Not so long ago it didn't seem like it would ever get here.

    ReplyDelete