Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Blogger Exploration

There is a lot to learn about blogging. I am still working on the layout of my page and trying to figure out how to change it to look the way I want. I guess it's a good thing that I'm not planning to show this to anyone except Harry for the next few months at least! Harry doesn't think there's enough going on in our lives right now to warrant a blog anyway. We shall see. At least it will give me the opportunity to explore this site until I am ready to put it out for public consumption!!

Harry is outside right now testing all the systems on the popup. It's strange to think how getting rid of the first bits of "stuff" could be exciting but it really is. It seems like the first step to clearing out all of the extraneous stuff that we hang on to just because there's room in this house for it. That's definitely on my to-do list for the summer months that are coming soon - starting to sort and purge things that are just hanging around. This whole topic reminds me of the saying that if you haven't used something in a year, then you don't need it. We have so many things that fit in that category. Tomorrow hopefully the buyer that is coming to check out the popup will want it, and that will be another bit of "stuff" gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment