Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fun Day Ahead

Location: Avon Park, FL

Well, yesterday was one of those normal life kind of days, as most of the afternoon was spent at the dentist. With the amount of dental work that both Harry and I have had, and continue to have, one of the good things about coming back to Avon Park for a few months in the winter is that we can get established at a dental practice in the area. We’ve found a good one too, in that he does everything right at his office – cleanings, exams, fillings, as well as work that often gets referred out like crowns, root canals and implants etc.

Today I was up bright and early – well, not bright as the sun wasn’t even close to being up. We are heading out in a few minutes for Orlando, and a fun day at Epcot! But before that, I didn’t want to miss my run for the day so I made my way out of bed at 5 am and by 5:50 I was heading out the door.

20170126_054943

 

 

I always feel super productive when I start my run in the dark. haha

 

20170126_064625

 

 

The best part about running in the dark is being able to watch the sun rise!

20170126_065654

 

 

20170126_065648

 

 

    

        Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your discipline. I don't run but my brother does and he also hits the trail very early. I imagine you get to see some awesome sunrises!!
    Glad you found a dentist that you like and can do everything at his office...makes it so such much easier.
    Have fun at Epcot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to hear from you guys again.. my husband and enjoyed the amazon post as we had thought about giving that a try in 4 yrs when we go full time so all the insights about daily life are very helpful. :)

    as for dentist have you every happen to read blogger that have gone to mexico for service??
    we follow a couiple Paul and Nina who went and did a coiuple of nice post on the experience.

    http://wheelingit.us/2013/01/16/getting-dental-work-in-mexico-part-i-clarifying-myths-facts/

    they and other on places like rv.net and excapees website rave about the quality and price..

    thanks again we really enjoy the ride along.

    karen and carl newton in garner nc hoping to be fulltime in 4 yrs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      Thanks for the comment! I am enjoying writing again also. Trying to get back into the daily habit.

      If you look back at our first year or two in the fall season, I did a lot more blog posts about Amazon when we were just getting starting. :)

      I have read some blogs about dental work in Mexico. I'm not sure if we would go that route if we went out west or not. We like getting to know the doctor/dentist and have a more long term relationship. It sure is expensive though. We have been using the CareCredit card so we can spread it out over several months interest free.

      Delete