Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Picture Perfect

I took this picture yesterday as we were tying the Xmas tree on the back of the truck for the trip to Denise’s.IMG_1039 I don’t think that sky could possibly be any bluer!

Our wonderful spate of warm weather continues. We are still hanging out in the high 50s and low 60s.

Yesterday afternoon we packed all the holiday decorations in the truck and headed off.

IMG_1041

I snapped this shot of Harry as he was trying to secure the tree for transport!

It was a great day for a drive.

IMG_1042

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1045

 

We unloaded all of the loot we had brought, sat for a while just shooting the breeze and then headed for home. Another pile of stuff gone! Phew! Sometimes I feel like I’ve been talking about getting rid of stuff forever.

Tomorrow is the last day that we have to work this week. We have another visit with our little guy coming up – we are picking him up Wednesday morning and he will be here until the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to get rid of stuff in stages, so that you are not overwhelmed at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is nice to get this great weather so late in the season.

    I'll be very interested to see how the repairs are done to your rubber roof when you take it in - it's something I always wonder about as it could happen so easily to any one of us. I'm sure you'll post some pics and document the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the feeling after de-cluttering? I remember going through all our stuff and feeling relieved. Even though I'm back in a house (not expected) I now have a better feeling of what I want and don't want.

    Little at a time... you'll get there! Cheers! ~M

    ReplyDelete