Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy Day–Lots of Fun

Yesterday was our first full day with our little guy. We had a great day. We have a wicker basket full of toys and of course the first order of business every morning is to take pretty much every item out.

Here is Papa and Schaun building the car garage. You know what is most fun about building the car garage? Taking it apart immediately afterward!!

IMG_3576

It was a beautiful day so we spent some time outside.

IMG_3588

I’m not quite sure how we managed to keep the hat on. After a little bit of trying to take it off he forgot about it. There was a chilly breeze blowing.

IMG_3601

For supper I made a dish I have been wanting to make for quite a while. In early September, Rick (who writes the blog “Rick and Paulette’s RV Travels”) talked about making a chicken enchilada dish. I wanted to try it then – but shortly afterward I had the whole appendicitis episode, and it was a while before I was into cooking much. So yesterday I decided it was time to try it out, and it was worth the wait! YUM!! Thanks for a great recipe, Rick. Smile

Our little guy is stirring, so it’s time to start another exciting day!

Happy Veterans Day! Thank you to all who have served our country in the armed forces!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the enchilada dish worked out for you. I'll bet you both work up quite an appetite trying to keep up with that little guy!!

    ReplyDelete