Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Unexpected Black Friday Find

I didn’t expect to do any Black Friday shopping, but an unexpected encounter at the credit union where I work changed the day a bit. I had been planning to update my phone in January. This morning I was working with a couple members, and somehow the conversation turned to the phone purchase they had made before they arrived at my desk. There is a wireless company in the area that was having a Black Friday sale, selling Droids for much less than I expected to pay in a month. I let Harry know, and he checked it out and thought that it looked like a good deal. So Harry and I went over this evening, expecting to get a phone for me, and one thing led to another, and now both Harry and I have new Droid Incredibles. Harry is having a good time exploring all the apps and other fun stuff you can do with the phone, and after he figures it all out, I will have him teach me!! Be right back Other than that, it was a normal work day, and pretty quiet – everyone was at the malls and other stores looking for deals. Open-mouthed smile

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your new phone!..have fun figuring it all out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new Droids, I'm sure you'll love them once you get everything figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love the Droid! It's the best little phone/computer you've ever seen. Technology amazes me everytime something like this comes out. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete