Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Not Much Going On

This has been a pretty busy week, but just with normal day to day stuff.

The pictures in today’s blog are from our road trip to Tennessee back in April. I was looking at them today because it’s just so exciting to think we will be heading back there in exactly one month!

IMG_4574

IMG_4569

I got out of work early yesterday but it wasn’t for any exciting reason. I had a doctor’s appointment, which was scheduled to start at 2 pm. Prominently posted by the window is a sign that tells you that if you are 15 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled. That only works in one direction though, because it was 10 minutes to 3 when my name was called. I left the office about 4:30 – not exactly the timetable I had in mind when I arrived. However, I have been very pleased with the physicians at Albany Med. That’s where I had my surgery for appendicitis back in September, and I felt that they took great care of me then, and the doctor I saw yesterday also was very thorough. So it was worth the wait.

IMG_4596

No word yet on the closing – just that things are going well, and we should hear “soon” that we are clear to close. It sure will be time to celebrate when this process is over!

IMG_4577

It’s been a cloudy, rainy week. We had a few minutes of blue sky this morning, and I was going to go outside and take some pictures, but I missed the window, because the overcast skies have returned.

Today is my day off, and I have more of those ordinary, everyday types of things to do, so that is it for exciting news of the day from our little piece of the world.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. funny isn't it how doctors and dentists can keep you waiting but 'god forbid' you are late or need to cancel on short notice!..geesh!..have a good day, Jessica..enjoy your day off..hope it is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always wait forever for our doctor too... wouldn't it be fun to bill them for lost wages...LOL LOL
    Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be one of the few that has a Doctor that is good about keeping to his schedule. I often get in early for an appointment and have never waited more than 20 minutes in the 21 years I've been going to see him.

    ReplyDelete