Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lovin’ It!!

Yes, I am once again raving about this awesome weather! It was a balmy 48 degrees tonight when I came home from work. So Harry and I decided to take a walk around our neighborhood.

IMG_4929

Here I am, on my way back into the house tonight after enjoying a great walk.

 

Harry took a few pictures of the Christmas lights.

IMG_4924

 

 

 

 

IMG_4926

 

 

 

 

IMG_4927

 

 

 

IMG_4928

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our neighborhood looks very festive!

Only one day left before Christmas Eve…ready or not here it comes. Be right back

5 comments:

  1. Glad the weather is being kind so far!!
    Your neighborhood looks very Christmasy!!!!
    Merry Christmas to you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you both!!!..hope it is a snow free weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas lights...as long as I don't have to put them up lol!! Nice photos and your neighborhood does look festive. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lights look great, even though there is no snow on the ground..thank goodness!

    Now I'm looking forward to the 4 days off!

    Merry Christmas to you and Harry..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the great festive photos.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete