Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Monday, March 3, 2014

More Pix from Gulf Waters

Location: Port Aransas, TX (High 49, Low 39)

Gulf Waters RV Resort

Brrrr! I sure am glad that we came in yesterday. Today is cold and windy, and I am very happy that we are settled in our spot. Our next door neighbors headed out this morning, and I was thinking that I would not want to be traveling today. <Wishing them safe travels!>

IMG_1479

 

Luckily we were out and about yesterday in the beautiful weather, so I still have some pictures to share. Smile

 

IMG_1485

 

 

Walking toward the boardwalk that goes to the ocean…

IMG_1504

 

 

 

Harry on the boardwalk…

 

IMG_1489

 

 

First glimpse of the beach from the boardwalk…

 

IMG_1490

 

 

I love this beach!!! Hopefully we will have lots of nice days to go for walks and runs here.

 

IMG_1506

 

 

Looking back toward the resort from the boardwalk…

 

 

IMG_1513

 

 

85 degree water in the pool!

 

 

IMG_1515

 

 

View of the sunset from our site…

 

 

 

Looking forward to a great month here. Smile

3 comments:

  1. Your first pic is of the site we were in, the site we bought is across the street #623. Thanks for making me homesick for there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas hill country was not as fortunate as you. Yesterday's weather was horrible with terrible wind and rain. The temps plummeted from the 80's to high 30's. What a winter for all. Hope it warms up for you.

    ReplyDelete