Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Busy Monday

Mondays are definitely my least favorite day of the week. I have to run out the door so early in the morning. I don’t get my early morning relaxation over my cup of coffee!

Harry had to go out to a meeting tonight so our Valentine’s Day dinner was takeout Chinese food. So hard to take!! Winking smile

Our kitchen remodel is moving along. Today’s changes were smaller, so I will refrain from posting pictures tonight. The spice racks on the side of the microwave and stove were worked on today. And our dishwasher is out and is in the process of being replaced by our new one. That is the one thing I am going to miss. I really loved my dishwasher, but it just didn’t make sense not to replace it while the countertops were being replaced (and also while we had someone else to install it). But that’s basically it. Not too many visible changes tonight. I will post some updated pictures tomorrow.

Speaking of pictures…this morning I took some more pictures of the snow banks outside. Hopefully soon I will have some pictures to compare after it starts melting!! We are supposed to have three more warm days this week (warm meaning between 40 and 50 degrees), so it will be interesting to see how much of the snow melts by the end of the week.

Have a great evening, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment