Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time for Another Day Off

I sure do love having my day off mid-week. It breaks the work week up in a great way. Today is going to be a day of odds and ends I think. I have some errands to run, laundry to do, the usual stuff….and I am getting my rear end back to the gym today. I don’t know what it is about this cold weather that sucks the exercising energy right out of a person. But I haven’t been to the gym at all for months. So I am determined that today is the day! I would actually like to walk around my development but at a crisp 11 degrees out, it’s still a bit cool for that. (I think our high today is supposed to be 25.) As soon as the 30’s and 40’s get back, I will be getting back out there.

On the condo front, Harry went and met the heating guy yesterday so that he could take a look at the heat pump system. It’s shot. So we will be adding that replacement to the cost of getting rid of this place. Harry had called around and talked to several places and we ended up going with the one that gave us an estimate of $2850. Some of the estimates were as high as $6000. So it’s not as bad as it could have been. Hopefully this will be our last bump in the selling process and the rest will go smoothly.

Our kitchen remodel continues today. You should be able to see some real changes in tonight’s pictures!! Smile

Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. One day we will look back at all of this and laugh. (I hope)

    Looking forward to tonights pictures.

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like a day off midweek!..enjoy your 'chore day' off!!..hi ho off to work I go...as soon as I am done reading the latest blog posts!..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete