Header Picture

Adelaide Shores, Avon Park, FL

My Readers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Closets are Coming Together

While I worked this morning, Harry began work on the upstairs closet.

IMG_3777

IMG_3778

He completed the edging and then worked on the main part of the wall, and had it all done in a few hours.

The finished product…

IMG_3779

When I came home, I worked on making some turkey soup for dinner. I used the leftover turkey carcass from Thanksgiving, carrots, onion, celery, peas and some egg noodles. I have to say it was pretty good. Soup is something that I love to make, but I have not had a lot of success yet. I keep trying though, and I think today was my best effort to date.

While I was creating in the kitchen, Harry was starting the closet organizer in the guest room closet.

IMG_3780

I can’t wait to get the guest room all put together again! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_3781

We’re making progress!

5 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Looks like you two are preparing and doing well. Hey, your soup sounds great to me. I am sure you will find your "soup" legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to show Craig the pictures so he would know what a man working looks like but he was not amused.

    Waite, he did work on his closet project for three hours this afternoon.

    I spent the day scrapping off wall paper in the front hall.

    Life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job, Harry!!..way to stay focused..I am sure the soup was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love closet organizers. Don't think one will fit in a 5vr though, will it?

    Soup sounds good! We woke up this morning to a dusting of snow :(

    ReplyDelete