Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stormy Night

Our first real storm of the winter has begun! Right now we only have an inch or maybe a little more, but it’s really coming down.

That’s me under all that winter gear!

IMG_3869

We only went out for a few minutes, just to get out there and take a couple pictures. Be right back

IMG_3863

This is the view standing in the garage looking out toward the road. Yes, that is our driveway.

IMG_3866

More pictures to come tomorrow…

I’ve also had some comments/questions about Harry’s Christmas gift. It is called a Wood Station. It is a very unique gift for sure, I have never seen anything like it. I love the way it displays the information on the wood - we can’t see where the illumination comes from at all.

Hope everyone is snug as a bug in a rug wherever you are tonight. (haha – using that expression is giving me flashbacks to my childhood!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really are having a storm back there. Looks nice in your pictures though!

    ReplyDelete