Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Quick Note to Start the Day

We’re at the beginning of what promises to be a busy, and I hope fruitful, weekend. I will be heading off to work soon – hope the day goes by quickly so I can get home to my project – painting!

Harry will be working this morning on cleaning the roof of the fiver. He has promised to take some pictures of his progress, so I will be giving an update on that later as well.

Finally, last but certainly not least, a BIG congratulations to Laurie and George on their special day!! I hope you guys have a wonderful day, great weather, filled with everything good! Harry and I wish you all the best for an awesome future together – wish we could be there!!

3 comments:

  1. We, too, wish our friends Laurie and George the best.

    Tell Harry be careful up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent Laurie and George a comment...wishing them the very best life has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a congrats to Laurie and George on their wedding!!..have a great day cleaning the roof!!

    ReplyDelete