Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain’s A-Comin’

According to the weather guy. Whose record this winter has not been the best. The first part of the forecast does not seem to have transpired. Overnight there was a chance of a few inches of wet snow, but it doesn’t look like it’s done much at all – this is a good thing!! As far as rain, I would like enough to start washing this white stuff away – but not enough to do flooding damage! I don’t want too much do I? Tomorrow’s high is forecast to be in the 50s!!!!!! Ahh! Come on, Spring, you can do it!!

Spa day yesterday seems to have been a success.

IMG_4299

I don’t know how evident it is in the above picture, but the groomer got out a lot of excess fur!

I think he’s saying, stop following me around with that camera!

IMG_4301

So yesterday was a busy day off. I had a physical first thing in the morning (all systems are running appropriately), Crookshanks’ spa appointment, and I did a little shopping to make veggie lasagna for dinner. Which was really good, if I do say so myself! Smile

27 days until vacation! Wahoooooo!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're watchin the river again. Hopefully not in the basement, just in the yard :)

    ReplyDelete