Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fingers Crossed

I am hoping very much that the storm prediction for tomorrow will turn out to be nothing! The changes so far have been very promising. This morning the forecast was all doom and gloom, with descriptions of heavy snow and power outages, and numbers in the double digit range. But by this afternoon, the forecast had changed considerably, with the weatherman now saying things like weak weather system and using numbers now down in the 3 to 5 inch range. So I am still hoping that our temps will stay up enough so that the precipitation is only of the liquid variety!

Other than the newest storm watch, there is not much going on. I am so ready for vacation. Open-mouthed smile I am still in list mode, but haven’t really started the packing yet. This weekend, it will be time for that.

2 comments:

  1. Vacation, woohoo!
    We had a winter storm watch on all day, and they canceled it. I think all we're getting now is a slushy inch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly had your fair share of snow this winter. I'll cross my fingers that you only get rain. How 'bout if I send some of our rain your way? :)

    ReplyDelete