Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Work

After a profitable weekend, it was back to work yesterday. Yesterday was a BUSY day at work, and then Harry and I had a meeting to go to after work, and by the time I landed at home last night, my brain was completely wiped. There was NO chance of me coming up with any kind of an entry at that time!

Today wasn’t so crazy, and so I am back again after my one day hiatus. Before I forget (again!), I want to welcome Sue and Doug as my latest readers. I appreciate you coming along for the ride!

So tonight I am going back and forth with a decision – I think I have made the final decision, but I won’t know for sure I guess until tomorrow. For all you guys out there – I apologize in advance – you might want to just skip tonight’s entry and come back tomorrow! Sarcastic smile For the past, oh probably five years, I have been going for periodic hair coloring appointments. Thanks to my dad’s great genes, I started seeing gray hairs popping out when I was maybe about 25 years old. And by the time I was 30 something, I had A LOT of gray hair. So one year, for my birthday, I decided to go and have it colored. And I’ve been getting it done ever since. Well, now I’m sick of the whole process…I don’t like making this every five week trek to the hair salon, and also I don’t want to spend the money anymore. SO….I think I’m going to do something different when I go to my hair appointment tomorrow. Stay tuned!! Be right back

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, can't wait to see! I know what you mean though, I've been getting a color every other cut. I have a lot of grey hair in the front, and am afraid to stop the process. I figure when we're on the road it won't matter all that much what it looks like ;)

    ReplyDelete