Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vacation Days

But unfortunately, not mine! Last week and this week at the office have been SO busy. We normally have four platform staff at my branch. Those are people who work on the desk side of the branch. Members come in who have issues with their accounts, or questions, or want to apply for a loan or a mortgage, and non-members come in to open accounts. But for the month of August, every single week someone is on vacation. And this week and last, there have been many days that we were down two people on the desk side – just me and one other person! I don’t have any complaints with the days going by too slowly, that’s for sure. I barely walk in the door and it seems like it’s time to be wrapping up the day!

So…I am very glad that today is my day off. Smile I’m going to walk this morning – first time in four days! And then I’m heading over to my sister’s house for a visit. I haven’t done that in a long time. I’m also bringing boxes of stuff to her house because we’re going to have a yard sale there on Saturday. We’ll see how much we can get for all this stuff – no matter what we bring in, the bigger prize will be getting rid of it!!

1 comment:

  1. A day off in the middle of the week, visiting with a sister and planning on getting rid of more stuff, how good can it get!

    ReplyDelete