Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Working Saturday

Today we were up and moving early. I had to go to work, and was opening today, so I was heading out of the house at 7:20. Harry was taking advantage of this cool morning to get back to work on the floor in the upstairs guest room.

IMG_2789 IMG_2790
IMG_2792 IMG_2794
   

Here is the room – half finished! Harry is not in any of the pictures because he took them all while I was still at work. (We discovered the “specks” on the lens after all the pictures were taken. Must have gotten it wet at some point.)

IMG_2795

The upstairs is going to be well on the way to being finished soon. We will only have the upstairs bathroom to work on.

This afternoon after I got home, Harry was just finishing for the day. I worked on cleaning out some more clothes from my closet and dressers. So far I have three more bags to go to the drop box.

Tomorrow – more of the same….maybe the room will be finished? Stay tuned…. Be right back

2 comments: