Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally! The Weekend!! :)

I still think of it as the weekend even though in a little over an hour I have to go to work. Last night I couldn’t muster up the energy to write a post. After I got home, we had a quick bite to eat, and then Harry and I headed out into the garage to see what other things we could add to the “get rid of this weekend” pile. We have another car full of stuff to go to my sister’s house this morning – including two air conditioners, and a bunch of things that one or both of us bought for the house at one time or another. Like a wooden lighthouse we purchased a couple years ago that we were going to stain or paint and put in the front yard. Ha! It still has the bubble wrap on it! Smile Guess we don’t need that anymore. So hopefully we will both get rid of stuff and get some funds to add to our savings. Harry is leaving at the same time I leave to head over to the yard sale, and I will go over after work. Update to follow later! (Also, Harry has instructions to take pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment