Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Monday Over :)

Today was a very fast, very busy day at work. One of those days where you just add work to your pile to finish later because there isn’t time to finish it before you move on to the next person! It was a good day in that it went by SO fast. But I have a lot to wade through tomorrow morning.

Then it was home for a quick supper before I headed out to a Lia Sophia party at a friend’s house. I have never been to one of those before. I have to admit, I had no idea what to expect, but it was a lot of fun. I bought a really pretty bracelet, a pair of earrings, and a ring. I will post some pictures when I get them. I just got home about 15 minutes ago, so that was it for my day – and now, Monday is over!! :) Now to enjoy the rest of the week….

No comments:

Post a Comment