Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Haha – it’s only Tuesday and already my mind has moved ahead to the weekend. We are going to be having a family barbeque at our house – our second annual. :) Last year we originally scheduled it for this weekend because the 18th is my mom’s birthday. Then this year we just decided to keep it around the same time of the month, so we will all be gathering on Mom’s birthday again. Since it is at our house, tomorrow I will be picking up the house, getting things ready and going grocery shopping! I am really loving my middle of the week day off. So far it has worked out so well. Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful day, mid 80s and sunny. So it should be a great day. We will all be sitting out on our back deck enjoying the gorgeous weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment