Header Picture

Adelaide Shores, Avon Park, FL

My Readers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally Landed

We are finally in Tennessee!

This morning we left West Virginia bright and early at 8 am. It was another beautiful day for traveling, and we were glad that we only had about 5 hours of traveling ahead of us.

I thought this water tower looked like a giant lollipop!

IMG_4568

I love these bushes – they are all over the place. They reminded me of lilac bushes, but I have been told that they are called “red buds.”

IMG_4593

It was also very nice to see lots of green leaves all over.

IMG_4596

They are serious about their billboard advertisements here!

IMG_4602

Finally, we were heading into Tennessee!!

IMG_4603

I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures around the rv park because I was just glad to be out of the car. I will take some tomorrow. Smile 

After we arrived, we all gathered for an informal get-together to meet other rally participants. It was so warm and sunny, and I enjoyed sitting outside in the sun. So nice!

After an hour or so, we headed back to our cabin and had a great dinner of steaks cooked on the barbeque. It’s been a great day!

Time to relax – we will be ready for a good night’s sleep tonight!

3 comments:

  1. safe and sound is a good thing!..enjoy your evening! and the rally!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you made it safely and are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete