Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Weekend

Here we are, back into another weekend – the last weekend of January!! Open-mouthed smile I’ve also started to notice over the past week that the days are starting to get a little longer. That is one of the best things about Spring. In a few weeks I may actually be coming home in daylight.

After I got home today, Harry and I went web-surfing in search of a cooker. After looking at many pictures and reading lots of descriptions, we settled on a 12 qt. Nesco roaster oven. We decided on this one because my mother has one of the larger versions, and it cooks a great meal. Another quality of this roaster that we like is that it has many different operating modes – it bakes, roasts, slow cooks etc. We think it will come in really handy when we are on the road, and it gives us another option if we want to bake something. It looks really awesome, so we feel like we made a good choice. We can’t wait to try it out!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new purchaser..thinking ahead is a great thing!!!

    ReplyDelete