Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Couldn’t Resist

Ok, I’m addicted to the camera! I was just sitting here watching it snow since I don’t have to go to work until 10, and I thought, what the heck, might as well take some pictures…Sarcastic smile

Pretty soon we’re going to have to put up a flag to remind the mailman where our box is…

IMG_4043

The road less traveled…

IMG_4044

IMG_4045

The snow in our yard is almost up to the top of the bushes…

IMG_4046

No I’m not wishing we were camping in our old pop-up trailer (if we still owned it). This was the only comparison picture I could find that showed the area of our yard below the wall.

IMG_2276

See that lump under the snow? That’s the wall…

IMG_4047

   

9 comments:

  1. have a white weekend!!!..nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures... It's raining here today with a cold front coming in but still won't as cold as you all are. Stay warm!!!
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for reminding me how lucky we are to be down here in the sunshine and warm climate of Desert Hot Springs! Won't be that long before you'll be doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard on news this morning the northeast is setting records. And to think you still have two more months of snow to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that's a bunch of snow. Yep, makes me happy to be in Florida. Hope you get to escape those cold winters in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, I had to put on my sweater to just look at the pictures!! You did a great job with your pics! :-)

    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! So glad we haven't gotten that much snow this season! Only 2 1/2 months until Tennessee and the rally, and hopefully warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at all that snow caused me to feel a cold draft! But then I noticed that the fridge door was still open from getting a soda!

    Stay warm by the fire, and your time will come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos remind me of our time in Minnesota! We don't have nearly that much here but what we do have is way too much!

    ReplyDelete