Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to Painting

I thought I would write a quick post this morning, even though there isn’t too much new since I wrote last night. As far as we know, we are still in the 12+ range for snowfall totals tomorrow, so we will be heading to the condo tonight to hopefully finish the painting in the bedrooms. It figures that it would snow on Wednesday this week, when I switched my day off to Friday. It’s not too much fun watching the snow pile up all day while you are at work, as everyone comes in and tells you how terrible the roads are getting. Although it could be worse – at least we have three clear days coming up this weekend so we can finish the work on the condo. Open-mouthed smile

Have a great day everyone! I will post some pictures tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! To cold and snowy for us... we'll stick it out here in Florida and hope someday we'll see you here in the winter! LOL
    Have fun & Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the snow issues, we have had so much here I could build a house with it now!
    Snow is pretty watching it fall from the sky until you realize you have to drive through it to get home and the roads are horrible.

    Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy painting..snow blowing..what ever comes your way today!..we are suppose to get some snow tonight!?..but who knows it may not...the weather forecast has been known not to come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that much snow, it's just as well you have an inside job to do even if it is painting!!

    ReplyDelete