Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

End of the Cool Weather?

Today was a nice day! Work went  well. The credit union that I work for came in first in a local newspaper poll, which was the fourth year now that we have won that contest. So we will be having a big company party to go to in a few weeks. I really am very lucky - I have a great company to work for.

Weatherwise is was also a good day. It didn't really end up raining all day. It actually cleared by the end of the afternoon, and the sun came out! Very nice. So after I got home, Harry and I walked for about 30 minutes, which was a mile and a half. So I felt very good about getting out and getting some exercise. :)

That's about it for tonight - I am tired and heading upstairs. Tomorrow - hopefully the warm weather returns! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment