Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay Sunshine!

Welcome to new readers, Randy and Pam Warner! I am glad you have joined my group, and appreciate all of you for tagging along! :)

Today was a beautiful day, with lots of sunshine and warmth. I lose touch with what it's like outside once I head to work in the morning. So a popular topic with people coming in to do their business is, "what's the weather like out there?" I was amazed today, when asking that question,  how many people said, "you're lucky to be in here. It's TOO hot." I can't believe it - this is the first day we've had recently with a temperature over 70 something degrees! It will not last that long. I am enjoying this nice sunny weather! I hope we have many many more days like this!! :)

Anyway, I am happy that the weekend is here. (Well, I have to work for a few hours tomorrow morning, but I just usually look right past that to the rest of the weekend.) And then, we will be visiting Harry's daughter Gretchen, son-in-law Will, and our 14 month old grandson, Schaun. It's been a month since we've seen them so we are looking forward to it very much! Our little guy changes so much between every visit. So it should be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment