Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Once Again

Not too much planned for today – just a long day at work. I do have to come home and bake a cake tonight, so that is a little out of the ordinary. They are having a potluck at work for lunch tomorrow, and I signed up to bring a dessert. I decided to make Turtle Cake, which I haven’t made in a long time, but it is very good! I will post pictures and the recipe tonight. So today is going to be a whirlwind day.  I think Harry is going to pick up a frozen pizza while he is getting some ingredients for my cake (he gets off work earlier than I do).

I am still whipped from the weekend. We packed so much into it, good stuff but still, it wasn’t the quiet restful type. And on top of that, I’m not awake yet, even though I do have close to half a cup of coffee in me. So I shall sign off until tonight….

No comments:

Post a Comment