Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Go Away Rain

Right now it looks a little dreary outside. From the look of the driveway and road, it was raining at least somewhat throughout the night, but it is drying at the moment. I definitely want to try to get a walk in, but looks like a bike ride has to be postponed for another day – both because the weather isn’t great, and also because Harry is sore from his construction project yesterday. It looks really good though – here is the somewhat finished project…

IMG_2496

All we need now is to buy some of the shelf covering and staple it to the shelves, and then start organizing!! :)

One other thing – this morning may have been productive already, when all we had done was crawl out of bed! :) I was sitting on the couch, drinking my first cup of coffee, and checking my email, when lo and behold, what should I see, but a response to my freecycle post from yesterday. Someone is interested in the chair, and after a quick phone call, she should be here within the hour! Woohoo – another thing out of that garage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment