Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting Ready for a Nice Weekend

Ahhh, the end of another work week! :) I sure do like my late mornings on Thursdays and Fridays. I get up at the same time, because Harry still has to go to work at the normal time, but here I am sitting at the couch, drinking my coffee, and knowing I have almost four hours before I have to be to work. So nice. :) I'm just watching the weather, and it's supposed to be in the mid 80s today, which is a long way from where we are at the moment. I just checked the thermometer and it's 50 degrees right now.

As soon as I came downstairs, I opened the windows in the living room, which is an immediate cat magnet. They sure do love any open window. They will sit there for hours just watching the birds and chipmunks, and any other miscellaneous "wildlife" that happens by. About the only movement will be creeping over to the other open window on the other side in order to be a little closer to their prey. :) I'm sure they will have a good time in the various windows of the fifth wheel when we are traveling. I will be glad when we are doing that kind of traveling because I don't like leaving them at home when we are gone.
So this morning, I will be heading out for my walk and then off to work. Hope everyone has a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment